Itz Me..
fullname is EFFIZA EFFENDY LIANG..kn0wN aS P.I.J.O.T...
dErs nOthing sPeciAL bOut mE..mE juZ mE..noe wat..I forget about my self sometimes when there’s so many others around..and...Never explain Urself...SumoNe who LoVe U don't need it.. N Ur enemies won't believe it..
I dont wish EVERYTHING frOm EVERYONE...
but...
I want to be SOMETHING to SOMEONE...
I don’t really expect any more of others than you do of yourself...I juz believe in myself...I know i can do all the things by myself...Relationship is not only love each other...but also respect each other..I need someone that really loves me more than everything...Who love me for who i am...And dont see me bcoz of u want to judge me from my past...
** mE GOOD IN BAD..**
erMm...i really hate when sum of ppl talkin shyt bout ME..but sum tym,i like it cz them make me FAMOUS..ahakZ..~ daA..~ i am wut i am from da BEGINNING to da END..I know just who I be, I know just what I need..Don't need no sympathy, I just wanna live my life.. Cause life is so beautiful in my eyes.. I'm gonna live the way I live.. Enjoy my life, live positive And help someone who ask It's time well spend .. 'Cause that's the way that I am.. just b my fren,n u will noe how da way i am.. dun judge me b4 u get to noe me..
dErs nOthing sPeciAL bOut mE..mE juZ mE..noe wat..I forget about my self sometimes when there’s so many others around..and...Never explain Urself...SumoNe who LoVe U don't need it.. N Ur enemies won't believe it..
I dont wish EVERYTHING frOm EVERYONE...
but...
I want to be SOMETHING to SOMEONE...
I don’t really expect any more of others than you do of yourself...I juz believe in myself...I know i can do all the things by myself...Relationship is not only love each other...but also respect each other..I need someone that really loves me more than everything...Who love me for who i am...And dont see me bcoz of u want to judge me from my past...
** mE GOOD IN BAD..**
erMm...i really hate when sum of ppl talkin shyt bout ME..but sum tym,i like it cz them make me FAMOUS..ahakZ..~ daA..~ i am wut i am from da BEGINNING to da END..I know just who I be, I know just what I need..Don't need no sympathy, I just wanna live my life.. Cause life is so beautiful in my eyes.. I'm gonna live the way I live.. Enjoy my life, live positive And help someone who ask It's time well spend .. 'Cause that's the way that I am.. just b my fren,n u will noe how da way i am.. dun judge me b4 u get to noe me..
Saturday, July 30, 2011
rasa ini.. hati ini...
hey ol... salam... lmak dh ku x cergaskn blog aku...rasa ku la.... smnjak mnjak tok xda mood nk on blog eyh.... susah hati ku tok eyhhh!! uhuhu!! gne ku nk setelkn masalah tok.... apa ptut ku polah eyh... sapa la dpt pahm aku..... ptut ka aku mbik tndakan yg x spatutnya...???? mestikh aku truskn dgn apa nok ku pk aku knak buat dgn ati yg tpaksa demi setelkn masalah aku ya...memg sbnarnya aku xmok...!! eee...!! OMG!! tp gne la aaa....!! ku xtauk gne gik bahhhhh....knaklah aku sntiasa molahkn masalah kt drik aku siallll!!! Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku.. Tolonglah akuuu.... Aku xmok jadiiii....errr....aku xmok polah yaaa..... tp ya jak dlm palak otak aku.... gne gk bahhhh..... aku msti setelkn cepat eyhhh... tp aku x mampu.....aku x mampu....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment